- SegFix: Model-Agnostic Boundary Refinement for Segmentation (ECCV 2020)
Yuhui Yuan, Jingyi Xie, Xilin Chen, Jingdong Wang
- ABD-Net: Attentive but Diverse Person Re-Identification (ICCV 2019)
Tianlong Chen, Shaojin Ding*, Jingyi Xie*, Ye Yuan, Wuyang Chen, Yang Yang, Zhou Ren, Zhangyang Wang
A semi-static mobile photo gallery hosted on Tencent COS & Serverless.
A image uploading tool derived from the pioneered PicGo.
[CLI] [VSCode ext]
A TamperMonkey extension to automate XXQG scoring.
A Github Action to automate USTC Health Report.
Image to ASCII tool. (Rust version)
A simple plugin for Sublime Text to support Haskell auto-formatting and single file building.
- openseg.pytorch (as collaborator)
PyTorch code of “SegFix: Model-Agnostic Boundary Refinement for Segmentation”.
- HRNet-Semantic-Segmentation (as collaborator on HRNet_OCR branch)
Alternative implementation of HRNet + OCR.
PyTorch code of “ABD-Net: Attentive but Diverse Person Re-Identification”.
An unofficial PyTorch implementation of SVDNet.
Forked and Improved
[Code] [hexo ext]
Rust language utilities for Sublime Text 3.
A collection of common patterns and utilities in Python deep learning and system scripting.
- Dive Into Python Language
The book “Dive Into Python Language”.
Rust implementation for “Introduction to Algorithms”.
- Biohub 2.0 (iGem 2017 project by USTC-Software.)
A synthetic biology community, focusing on more efficient data retrieving and ideas sharing.
A web gallery to exhibit photos taken by my frog.
Websites for HSFZ Model Business Competition.
  
Websites for HSFZ Model United Nations.